cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

All-Star Ochostinko’s one year anniversary!

Administratin' 'Hoo

All-Star Ochostinko’s one year anniversary!

You’ve seen @Ochostinko hanging out in the Fantasy Sports boards, giving great guidance to new and old commissioners alike. Ocho has 991 posts in the community, 205 of which are marked as the solution to someone's issue. He’s also received a whopping 515 kudos from the community.  

Next time you see him helping out give him some extra love for all his hard work in our community.

We asked Ocho a few questions so we can all get to know him a little bit better. Here’s what we learned:

How long have you been a yahoo customer?
I have used Yahoo as my homepage once WIFI became the way to go, and dial-up and AOL went the way of the dinosaurs.

What brings you back to help here in the community?
I started to visit the communities to learn as much as I can about FF strategies. Been playing it for 35 years, only about 5 years on the 'net, but with the internet, you get a wider base of opinions to help mold your game, and learn more about being a Commish.  It was refreshing to see what others thought outside of my little box of friends.  After awhile I realized that my experience could help those just beginning, so decided to share it.  All that techno stuff is above my head, so with so many technical problems with the App and stuff, I have been quiet for the most part this year.  Once the season gets rolling and there are actual football questions, Ill get cooking again.

What's your favorite sport?
Favorite sport is football, but enjoy all of them.

Any fun facts about yourself, you're willing to share?
Fun fact... I used to sing, and once did a show and Molly Hatchet was the opening band,  in front of 15,000  people... that was pretty fun

We wish you and your fantasy teams the best of luck this Football season, Ochostinko! Thanks for all your ongoing contributions and support to our community.

Use the 'accepted solution' button to let everyone know your issue was resolved. Give 'kudos' if you agree with someone's post or appreciate their input. Points are awarded for these actions. Contest are held regularly too! Check out the Announcements board for the latest details.