cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

my email is **Username Protected**@ymail.com and it is sending account keys to my old cell#

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

my email is **Username Protected**@ymail.com and it is sending account keys to my old cell#

My e mail is **Username Protected**@ymail.com but i forgot my PW and it is sending account keys to an old cell# which i dont have anymore. it is sending keys to ***Phone Number Removed - Learn more*** but i dont have that cell anymore

• Yahoo account key
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-Star

Re: my email is **Username Protected**@ymail.com and it is sending account keys to my old cell#

@dcambero326

You are required to keep the recovery information current. There is no other way to recover the account.

Feel free to Reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my replies are just my opinion based on experience.
Make sure your phone and email are current. There is no way to verify or recover an account without them.
1 REPLY
Mail Pro All-Star

Re: my email is **Username Protected**@ymail.com and it is sending account keys to my old cell#

@dcambero326

You are required to keep the recovery information current. There is no other way to recover the account.

Feel free to Reply if my question or answer is not clear. Include @Barkley_Hound in the post.
I do not work for Yahoo and my replies are just my opinion based on experience.
Make sure your phone and email are current. There is no way to verify or recover an account without them.