Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

We're experiencing some technical difficulties.Temporary Error 2

SOLVED
Highlighted

We're experiencing some technical difficulties.Temporary Error 2

Hello All, 

I'm having an issue with my yahoo mail. I haven't logged into it over a year and I'm trying to get back into my mail to reset my Apple ID (Forgot my password for my phone). When I did log back in, I'm getting an Temporary Error: 2 error message:

We're experiencing some technical difficulties...

We’re sorry, but Yahoo Mail can't load due to a temporary error. You can try back again shortly, or visit our help pages for ways to troubleshoot the issue.

Temporary error: 2

Here is what I've tried so far: 

-Resetting Email password
-Trying different email browsers (Internet Explorer. Firefox, Google Chrome)
-I cleared my cache/cookies for Google Chrome, in an attempt to access my mail
-Tryed to access my email my using the Yahoo Mail App 
-Tryed to add my email to my iphones original email client'
-I have messed with this issue now for 2 weeks and I'm still getting the error. 
-Checked to make sure my account wasn't deactivated. If I checked it correctly, it shouldn't be. 

With that being said, What am I missing here or at this point do I need to contact an Yahoo Engineer/Customer Support. If I do need to contact Yahoo Support, whats the best way to do that? I have looked and can not find any contact information for them.

Thank you for your time and I would love any support I can get on this issue. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail All-star

Re: We're experiencing some technical difficulties.Temporary Error 2

brook,   that account is gone.  Yahoo closed it after 12 months of non-use.  instead of telling you "CLOSED" when you try to log in, you get Error 2 (or other weird warnings) but you never get in. 

1 REPLY
Mail All-star

Re: We're experiencing some technical difficulties.Temporary Error 2

brook,   that account is gone.  Yahoo closed it after 12 months of non-use.  instead of telling you "CLOSED" when you try to log in, you get Error 2 (or other weird warnings) but you never get in.