cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Announcements

We’ve made the difficult decision to discontinue the Yahoo Communities effective Jan 24, 2019.

Be assured you will still be able to find answers to your Yahoo product and app questions on the Yahoo Help website (https://help.yahoo.com). In addition, you’ll be able to find the Yahoo Community moderators on Twitter, responding from our many handles including @YahooCare and @YahooFantasyCC.

If you ever need help with your Yahoo accounts, try Yahoo Account Pro for 24/7 live phone support.

I can't access to my inbox

Pro 'Hoo

I can't access to my inbox

Hi, i removed my account once and i restore it but my inbox page is not appeared. System text is "Oops!
We're having trouble signing you in.
If you continue to experience issues, please contact
customer care". Please help to access my account
11 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-star

Re: I can't access to my inbox

Greetings @Mk_zand

How long ago did you remove this account?

Please give Kudos for any answer you like
Please click the Accept as Solution button if an answer resolves your issue

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
Pro 'Hoo

it is removed almost 5 or 6 days ago and now i need to access to my inbox for receiving mails. It will be grateful to access me to the inbox.
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @Mk_zand

Are you posting this question from the account you wish to recover?

Please note that the classic version of Yahoo Mail will no longer be available after January 30, 2019. At that time, you'll be upgraded to the latest version of Yahoo Mail or basic Mail, depending on your browser's compatibility.
Pro 'Hoo

Dear auther.
Yes, i wish to recover my mail for composing or receiving mails. It is very necessary for me to access my inbox.
Sincerely.
Highlighted
Mail Pro All-star

Greetings @Mk_zand

Let me see if we can do anything for you.

Official 'Hoo Staff

@Mk_zand

When was the last time you were able to access the mailbox successfully?

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Pro 'Hoo

Before removing it (almost 6 or 5 days ago) after i recover my mail and singing in to my account, inbox is disappeared, its system message is displayed. I'm grateful to help accessing my inbox for composing or receiving mails.
Official 'Hoo Staff

@Mk_zand

Ok, let me get this up to engineering for you.

Check out our Tips and Tricks board for solutions to most Yahoo Mail issues!
Want help via Twitter? Tweet @YahooCare
Pro 'Hoo

Accessing to my inbox is very necessary for me, thanks alot for your cooperations.