cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cancel

Help Community

Can I recover emails that have been sent to me and then retracted back by the sender?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New 'Hoo

Can I recover emails that have been sent to me and then retracted back by the sender?

I received some emails....I read them and now they are no where to be found in my inbox...I think they may have been retracted back by the sender (if that's even possible) I have replied to some so have the email evidence on my sent history but I was wondering if I could recover the ones I haven't replied to as I need them for evidence in court 🙈 Can anyone help me? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mail Pro All-Star

Re: Can I recover emails that have been sent to me and then retracted back by the sender?

@Rishelle12

If you are talking about Yahoo mail, the sender can not take back a sent email.

If an email is missing from your computer it generally means that you or someone with access to your computer deleted it.

Emails generally are not considered "proof" of anything because it is so easy to edit and change the content.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
2 REPLIES
Mail Pro All-Star

Re: Can I recover emails that have been sent to me and then retracted back by the sender?

@Rishelle12

If you are talking about Yahoo mail, the sender can not take back a sent email.

If an email is missing from your computer it generally means that you or someone with access to your computer deleted it.

Emails generally are not considered "proof" of anything because it is so easy to edit and change the content.

If an answer helps you please give a kudo.
If it solves a problem please accept it as "Accepted Solution".
New 'Hoo

I wasn't sure if it was possible or not...thank you for helping me Smiley Happy